Subject: [Boost-users] another LNK2019 error
From: Joseph A. Marks (josephamarks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-04 15:48:47

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class boost::unit_test::test_suite * __cdecl init_unit_test_suite(int,char * * const)" (?init_unit_test_suite@@YAPAVtest_suite_at_unit_test_at_boost@@HQAPAD_at_Z) referenced in function _main

This is one of those "second order" calls where I cannot even readily find where the call is made to the above function.

Is anyone else experiencing LNK2019 errors with Boost (esp. w.r.t. VS 2008) -- see below?

Although I received one or two responses to the question posted below, in general, dealing with these linker errros is *MUCH* more difficult than dealing with compiler erros, and there is very little information to go on.

Thanks in Advance!

(-:

Joseph