Subject: [Boost-users] Boost + __stdcall calling convention
From: cdongieux.ext_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-12-05 05:17:45

Hello,

I am currently programming a dll in COM format with Visual Studio 2005.
For it to be in COM format, the calling convention has to be __stdcall.
In my project, I need somme Boost code, just to get my life easier :)

My problem is that the compiler complains in linking process : I have
unresolved Boost symbols whereas I included the good .lib.
I tried many workarounds, and I saw that when I change the calling
convention to __cdecl, the project compiles fine. Unfortunatly I can't
register the DLL with regsvr32 since the format is not correct.

Is it possible to use Boost libraries with the __stdcall convention ?
Do you have an idea/solution ?

Thanks in advance.