Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] assertion failure on exit
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-09 00:15:21

If someone comes up with a way to do it.

This has a somewhat tortured history. Implementation of export relies on
non portable aspects of C++ compilers. Coupled with dynamic loading of
libraries it has been difficult to get this working accross all plaforms and
circumstances. It has steadily improved to the current state. It's may not
be perfect, but its much better than it used to be and quite servicable.

Robert Ramey