Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Bundled properties and property maps
From: Geoff Hilton (geoff.hilton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-17 11:03:14

Dmitry Bufistov wrote:
> Geoff Hilton wrote:
>>

>> I'm having the same problem though mine (with MSVC9) says:
>>
>> error C2678: binary '=': no operator found which takes a left-hand
>> operand of type 'const Weight' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
>> c:\program files\boost\boost_1_37_0\boost\property_map.hpp 161
>>

>> A follow-up would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Geoff
>
> You can try to use
> boost::remove_const<Weight>::type
>
> Regards,
> Dmitry

I appreciate your suggestion, but the reason I'm getting the error is
because I'm trying to make the code const-correct, until yesterday code
that raised this issue would have the graph parameter be rendered
non-const as a temporary "fix", but that's not good style, I'm looking
to remedy this by making the code const-correct now. :)

If there's no other solution then I'll revert the const-correctedness
changes until there is one, but I have a hard time believing this to be
the case.

Thanks,
Geoff