Subject: Re: [Boost-users] something about icu
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-17 16:47:53

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:15 AM, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> OvermindDL1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Uncertain, but when I built ICU-4.0 a couple of the library names are
>>> different then what the boost bjam build wants (this is with boost
>>> 1.36, 1.37, and trunk). A simple copy and rename gets boost working
>>> though, just a bit odd.
>
> I didn't build ICU, just downloaded the binary package, the supplied library
> names were:
>
> icudt.lib
> icuin.lib
> icuio.lib
> icule.lib
> iculx.lib
> icutu.lub
> icuuc.lib
>
> Which match what the build script looks for.

Those are the same library names that ICU built for me, but when I ran
my Boost build bjam script (from trunk, about two weeks ago), that is
certainly not the filenames it was looking for. I may get a chance
this weekend to look at it and recompile it all to give it another try
to verify if someone reminds me.