Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Is there a patch for "thread copy constructor isaccessible" BUG in solaris.
From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-19 15:34:26

"Maruvekere, Praveen (Contractor)" <praveen_maruvekere_at_[hidden]>
writes:

> Could you please tell me what should be the fix in the "move" method?
> Since you have already done that for 1.35.

In Boost 1.35, the move method just returned the
boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread> passed in. This is
actually closer to the rvalue-reference case from C++0x, but caused
problems in some cases on gcc.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams