Subject: [Boost-users] Seeking example graph program for newbies
From: Roger House (rhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-25 15:41:21

I've just purchased The Boost Graph Library book and downloaded the CD
from the publisher's website onto my Ubuntu system.

I had to go through a number of contortions to unpack the CD because it
is in a "sit" file format and it seems that there is no readily
available free software for operating on sit files.

I was a bit surprised to discover that the CD does not seem to contain a
complete example program which I can compile and run to see that I'm
able to access the boost header files and libraries on my system. There
is a pdf version of the book, but as far as I can see, there is no
example of a complete,
simple "hello, graph" program in the book or on the CD. Could someone
please point me to such a program.

Thank you,

Roger House
Software Developer