Subject: Re: [Boost-users] newbie: asio ssl help
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-30 06:48:48

Ben,

attached, please find the modified HTTP client example which now is an
HTTPS client example (cannot do HTTP anymore).

I marked my changes by comments starting with // <--

You can call it with something like

./tests/sslTest my.deviantart.com /services/

You will hopefully then see the userinfo cookie (which is being set
twice for whatever reason).

Regards,

Roland