Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] load/save seem to (use) different headerformat
From: Ewald Peiszer (ewald.peiszer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-02 14:59:35

Robert Ramey schrieb:
> Tweak your code to use the xml_archive. Then examine this. This
> will reveal what is out of sync.

The output is now

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<!DOCTYPE boost_serialization>
<boost_serialization signature="serialization::archive" version="4">
<rp class_id="0" tracking_level="0" version="0">
<buflen>10</buflen>
</rp>
</boost_serialization>

And this also works at the time of de-s11n.

If possible, however, I would rather use the text archive.
So, I guess that in the textarchive one of the 0 is missing (class_id,
tracking_level, version), but I don't have any idea why that could be
the case.

if I use text archive -> the s11n operation prints only two 0 where
there should be three -> does not work.

Ewald

(snip)