Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Interprocess condition variables
From: Russell L. Carter (rcarter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-10 11:02:34

I generally handle this by having another thread keep "references"
to all the condvars and one part of that thread's reconfigure()/terminate()
job is to signal all the condvars. Those threads that were waiting
on the condvars then notice that a reconfigure_/terminate_ bool is
set and proceed accordingly...