Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Making Boost Portable with Our Code
From: Remko Tronçon (remko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-21 09:30:29

> Is there a way I can make port Boost in my code
> so that when people want to build/compile my code
> they don't need to have Boost install in there
> computer?

The easiest way of removing the burden of people having to install
Boost is to distribute the parts of Boost you use together with your
sources. Take a look at the Boost tool 'bcp' to copy the parts of
boost you need into your source tree, it's relatively simple. In the
best case, all you will need to copy are headers. Otherwise, you may
need to add some extra sources to your project.

cheers,
Remko