Subject: [Boost-users] reversible_ptr_container question
From: Archie14 (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-24 14:21:55

I am using ptr_vector and tried to get last element from the vector using
rbegin() - which apparently is not supported by ptr_vector unless I missed
smth. After some search I found "reversible_ptr_container" in
#include <boost/ptr_container/detail/reversible_ptr_container.hpp>

I have my doubts if this is the one I should use because it is not easily found
in the documentation and buried in the "details".

The questions are:
1. For rbegin() relative to ptr_vector - should I employ
reversible_ptr_containier? If yes then short example will be highly
appreciated.

2. How to get last element from ptr_vector (not using --end())?