Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::proto helpful for a compiler project?
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-26 17:52:21

Hi,

well, as far as I understood proto, its for building Domain Specific Languages(DSL). For Parsing and Grammars there is already a project in boost, spirit, they build up on proto with spirit2 to implement a DSL for a parser/grammar framework.

So as I don't know your needs, proto can help you a lot, maybe spirit has already done some work for you.

regards,

Jens Weller

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a