Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] helpful for a compiler project?
From: peter_foelsche_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-01-26 20:23:10

I assume that by "top-posting" you mean that I did not prefix my subject with [proto] -- sorry.

You are condescending.

I'm just trying to understand this new library to see whether there are any areas of applications for me.

I was already inside these examples.

It sounded pretty much like a compiler-compiler to me.

But I don't see any need to parse Object-Literals-expressions and execute them
-- isn't there already a lambda library?

Peter