Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] - Undocumented Predicates for filtered_graph
From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 10:09:08

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Andrew Sutton
<andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> That's probably the aging effect of source code. There may have been a
> set_contains at one point (I had thought it would have been in
> pending/container_traits.hpp), but it seems to have disappeared.
>
> I'm not sure what do do here... It seems like there's a need for a set of
> generic algorithms (insert, find, nd erase) that operate on containers
> rather than their iterators, but it seems like it should be a top-level
> library.

I went ahead and implemented my own is_in_subset struct for now. That
way if you decide to remove it in the future (it is undocumented after
all) I won't be affected. Thanks for your quick response, I'm asking
you another question in a follow-up thread ;)

--Michael Fawcett