Subject: Re: [Boost-users] date-time library and checked iterators 2
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 12:53:30

Hi,

I won't be able to fix the problem if it is in the boost library, I am
afraid, but I could try to help narrowing it down. If there is a bug in
the boost code, you should file a bug report.

Could you send a short sample code which should compile but does not
(~10 lines)?

Which boost version are you using?

Regards,

Roland