Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] - deriving from filtered_graph
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 07:44:16

> C:\dev\vendor\boost\1.37.0\boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp(124) : error
> C2039: 'edge_bundled' : is not a member of
> 'btra::restricted_graph<Graph>'
> 1> with
> 1> [
> 1> Graph=btra::undirected_graph
> 1> ]
>

> and if I typedef edge_bundled in the derived class, everything seems
> to work okay. filtered_graph doesn't contain the typedef, the Graph
> type does, so does this mean that to be more correct I should
> specialize graph_traits for my derived type, or is just having the
> typedef enough?
>
> Also, in the filtered_graph documentation, it says it models
> VertexAndEdgeListGraph and PropertyGraph, but neither of those
> concepts mention edge_bundled as an associated type.

I think reverse_graph (one of the other adaptors?) also provides a typedef
for vertex_bundled and edge_bundled, so that's probably the right solution.

the *_bundled typedefs are really implementation details rather than concept
requirements. You'll never actually used the _bundled typedef - some of the
mechanics of property access use it to decode graph properties.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]