Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Quickbook] How to create pdf file
From: Christoph Gysin (christoph.gysin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 09:47:48

2009/1/28 John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>:
>> Thank you John for your pointer. But I cannot open it with my browser, IE
>> or
>>
>> Firefox. The error code given by FF is: sec_error_unknown_issuer.
>>
>> Perhaps the reason is lack of permission?

Actually, sec_error_unknown_issuer means the issuing CA is unknown to
firefox. In this case the certificate for svn.boost.org was issued by
the "Computer Science Departement Certificate Authority" of the
Indiana University, and not by an 'official' CA like VeriSign.

The workaround this in firefox, simply click on "Or you can add an
exception…", "Add Exception...", "Get Certificate...", "Confirm
Security Exception".

Chris

--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org_at_fr33z3