Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Cross compiling
From: Yepez, Esteban (esyepez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 18:41:41

An update...

I found the link that tells me how to build Bjam, but I run into a problem on the last part of the script:
if test -x "./bootstrap/jam0" ; then
    if test "${BJAM_UPDATE}" != "update" ; then
        echo "bjam update = update"
# echo_run ./bootstrap/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET "--toolset-root=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET_ROOT" clean
        echo_run ./bootstrap/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=tile "--toolset-root=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET_ROOT" clean
    fi
    echo "no update, just build"
# echo_run ./bootstrap/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET "--toolset-root=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET_ROOT" "$@"
    echo_run ./bootstrap/jam0 -f build.jam --toolset=tile "--toolset-root=$BOOST_JAM_TOOLSET_ROOT" "$@"
Fi

Because I have cross-compiled, I am not able to execute build.jam on the host. However when I try to execute on the target, the compiler is only on the host and the toolset I defined is not recognized! Yes, I copied the entire src directory into the target.