Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Quickbook] How to create pdf file
From: Max (loadcom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 21:52:32

> > Maybe: the bug report is still open, and I don't know enough about the
issue
> > to tell whether it's been accidently fixed in the latest version, Daniel
do
> > you know about this?
>
> It think it's fixed now, if the doxygen import is working okay then
> the note can be deleted.
>
> Daniel

I agree with John (that doesn't mean I disagree with Daniel though). We
should
know wheather the bug is accidentally or intentionally fixed. We should take

this mater deterministicly. I'm not sure what doxygen import means, and
don't
know what the buggy version behaves like.

What I mean is that I don't want to mislead any of you, and would like the
note to
be there if we could not get the matter clear _definitely_.

B/Rgds
Max