Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] problem with templated recursive transform
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-05 10:47:15

Daniel Oberhoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have gotten my hands pretty dirty with my array expression DSEL, and
> hove gotten surprisingly far (surprisingly considering the amounts of
> black template magic involved :) ).
>
> Now I am stuck with a templated recursive transform, that I cant seem to
> get right.

<snip>

> It also works when ExpressionIteratorBuilder
> is not a template, though that would not make it very useful.
>
> Any ideas?

Could you pls. send either a complete example that I could compile here,
or at least the error message? I'd prefer a complete example.

> Otherwise I am beginning to love proto, and am looking forward to c++0x
> when the error messages might become readable through concepts :).

Whether and how to conceptify Proto is an open question. So I'm sorry to
say that it's not at all certain that C++0x will bring better error
messages for Proto.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing