Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] [SVG Plot] What happened to this library?
From: Marc Viala (marc.viala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-05 12:01:35

Hello,

I have just checked out the latest release of SVG Plot library from
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/visualization/ and tried to
compile one source example w/ VC++ 7.1 against Boost 1.37.0 but the
compilation failed.

The file source is "1d_simple.cpp" from the of SVG Plot example directory.
The compilation of the source file fails with the following error:
'svg_color_constant' unknown identifier in file svg_color.hpp @ line37

Did I miss something?

Best regards,

Marc Viala

the
> GSoC
> > > 2007 SVG plot project by Jake Voytko - including Doxygenation and
> > > John Maddock's auto indexing. The code is in a useful (but
> > > unpolished)
state