From: Peter Barker (newbarker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-07 03:50:56

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM, liulewes <lewes_infor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dear there:
>
> I recently started to use the boost graph library and I got the following
> problem.
>
> I'v 2 projects A and B in my vc 7.1 solution.
>
> A uses boost graph lib while B is dependent on A.

The dependency will not cause B to use any of the settings from A as
far as I'm aware.

> I'v no problem compiling A but got some errors in B like this:

Sounds like settings from A to B are different. Right click on project
A in the solution explorer, choose Properties. Look under C/C++
"Additional Include Directories". Compare what's in here with project
B's settings.

Regards,

Pete