Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost books [was RE: Hi]
From: dhruva (dhruva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-09 04:54:12

Hello, ----- Original Message ---- > From: John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> > Just out of curiosity: are folks particularly wedded to hard-copy, or would they > accepting of e-books? I am hooked to hard copy. I have a safari account provided from my office that I use only to search for a topic or read a book enough to decide to go and buy a hard copy. It does burn a hole in the pocket and occupy shelf space (in limited space in my apartment) but the satisfaction of being able to read it with out getting distracted (which is the case when I read on the computer) still makes me buy hard copies of books. -dhruva Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/