Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] Properties in a set-based adjacency list
From: Grzegorz Slodkowicz (jergosh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 06:57:51

Hello,

How can I use an external property map with an adjacency list which
uses a setS for the vertex list? I got property maps (with arrays as
storage for the property values) working fine with a vecS adjacency
list, but I can't seem to get them to work after changing the template
to setS. I understand the reason is lack of automatic indexing, but
don't know how to get around that. Using set/map for storage of
property values would most convenient for me.

On a similar note, perhaps it's possible to use a map to store the
vertices, mapping ints to Vertex descriptors? (that was the original
custom implementation of graph class which I'm porting to BGL).

TIA,
Greg