Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Conditional function definition with boost::enable_if
From: Matthias Vallentin (vallentin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 17:29:57

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 09:34:20PM +0100, Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> Would it be possible to derive from a class that has this function?
> This way, the mother class is template, the template argument being
> the child class (the curiously recursive template pattern). Then, in
> the mother class, you can define f() and call i(). I don't know how
> i() would be exactly called, but you get the idea.

Could you substantiate your solution with a short example, I think I
don't understand which direction you're heading. What I'm trying to
accomplish and express in code is the following idea:

If you provide a function (i), you get functionality from the parent (f).

   Matthias

--
Matthias Vallentin
vallentin_at_[hidden]