Subject: Re: [Boost-users] for_each_until like algorithm
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-11 10:45:23

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Marshall Clow <marshall_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> You might look in the sandbox, specifically in boost/algorithms/all.hpp.
> What you call "exists" is called "any" there - which follows the proposal
> for TR2.

Oh yes, so it is! With your name on the file I see. I prefer exists to
any, but OTOH
I can see the symetry with none, so maybe your version is best. When is this
likely to emerge from the shadows? Also, I see you have range versions
too - does
this need the RangeEx stuff to be in Boost too? Do you think your
algorithms should
have Boost concept checks on their template parameters?

Cheers, Rob.