Subject: [Boost-users] Unit test framework and environment initialization/finalization
From: Vinokurov, Aleksandr (Aleksandr.Vinokurov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 06:07:13

Hello all,

My name is Aleksandr Vinokurov, I've just read the site docs on Boost.Tests and now I start writing tests. And realized that there were nothing told about initialization and finalization of the environment of the test suite.

I mean some kind of solid calling my finalization function to properly stop the environment, like a try {} final {} in Java -- even if the test fails by BOOST_REQUIRE or BOOST_FAIL.

Any suggestions or recommendations from gurus?

Oh, just remembered: I use 1.33 version of Boost.

With best wishes,
Aleksandr Vinokurov
Senior Software engineer
CJSC "PETER-SERVICE"
Work tel:+7(812)326-12-99 ext. 5039
Fax tel:+7(812)326-12-98
E-mail: mailto:aleksandr.vinokurov_at_[hidden]