Subject: [Boost-users] tuples with more than 10 template parameters.
From: Mauricio Gomes (mgpensar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 12:31:25

Hi,

Has anybody extended the 10 template parameters in boost::tuples ?

I've written a class named FixedColumnsParser that parses files with fixed
columns sizes but now I've got a file with more than 10 columns.

In case nobody has done it before I am willing to do it myself and I just
need to confirm if these are the only files I need to change to accomplish
that:

tuple_basic.hpp
tuple_basic_no_partial_spec.hpp

Thank you for your attention !

P.S.:
Will the coming variadic templates in C++0x solve this in a more elegant way
?
C++ Builder 2009 promisses C++0x support but I have downloaded the trial and
it is not supporting variadic templates yet.

--
Mauricio Gomes
Pensar Digital