Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Proto] Failure on VC9
From: Joel Falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 11:08:45

Eric Niebler a écrit :

> It's all just whistlin' Dixie until you post your code. ;-)

Well ... it's like friggin long in fact.
Basically all I have is a simpel gramamr with a terminal and a nary-expr
catch all rules, a template domain and domain generator (remember our
discussion about the template vec<T> stuff ?) and a simple ocntext that
forward the computation of tag X to a PFO implement<X>. The only thing
that may be different is that all this live in a nested namspace called
simd inside a namespace called nt2 in which the terminal, expression and
function ar einjected using the using directive.

I will try to package somethign but it won't compile as it use lots of
side code for various traits and meta-programming tasks. Considering it
works on gcc fine, I think it's somethign amiss with VC9 ADL but i can't
find what.

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35