Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Bulding Boost.Python on OSX
From: Z. S. O. (tiredashell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-24 21:03:56

Hmm, I've made some progress but not quite there. If you cd to the directory
with extending.so and bring up the python interpreter, typing "from
extending import *" leads to the following:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: dlopen(./extending.so, 2): Library not loaded:
libboost_python-xgcc40-d-1_38.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Users/Admin/Desktop/boost_1_38_0/libs/python/example/quickstart/bin/darwin-4.0.1/debug/extending.so
  Reason: image not found

Very sorry for prolonging this thread, I really appreciate the help so far.