Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [regex] Context-sensitive replacement of text usingregex_replace
From: Ken Rode (karode_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-25 20:48:49

I'd like to thank Eric and John for their suggestions regarding my
regex_replace issue. My solution was ultimately an adaptation of the
regex_replace function, as suggested by John. Visual studio refused to
cooperate with compiling the code snippet that you wrote for me, Eric,
but I surely do appreciate your having taken the time to write it. Many
thanks, guys.