Subject: Re: [Boost-users] problems with 32-bit Boost libs on Linux 64-bit with multilib gcc
From: Damien Hocking (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-03 10:17:47

I fixed this myself. I had to comment out the gcc in /etc/site-config.jam and change the gcc entry in user-config.jam to

gcc : 4.3.2 : g++-4.3 : <compileflags>-m32 <linkflags>-m32 ;

This works, but it's pain to have to do that when I've asked for the address model in the bjam command already and I have to comment it out for 64-bit builds.

Damien