Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost CPDAG help
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-06 12:14:43

> I would know if it is possible to use Boost to code a partially directed
> graph (Completely partially DAG) CPDAG.
> I have a look to the class adjacency_matrix but it is used only for
> completely directed graph or completely undirected graph.
> Would you please let me know if there is any way to manipulate partially
> directed graph with Boost.
>
> **

Not really. The Boost.Graph concepts (and hence all of the algorithms)
expect a graph to be either directed or undirected, not somewhere in
between. You could develop a new graph type by simply tagging edges with
their directionality, but you'd probably have to further refine the
algorithms to work with those semantics.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]