Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] nans and infinite floats in textbased archives...
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-08 14:06:59

I haven't worked with neither the streams library nor the floating
point utilities so I can't comment on specifics. Sounds like you're
on the right track though. The key point is that these issues are
addressed in the stream that the serialization library uses rather
than the serialization library itself.

Robert Ramey