Subject: [Boost-users] [interprocess] Memory mapped file based allocator
From: dhruva (dhruva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-09 02:34:04

Hi, I am looking for a memory mapped file based allocator that does not map the whole file into memory. The size may be huge and I would not want to map all the contents into process memory. Since my read and write access are sequential, I would like the mapping to happen on demand (based on access violation trying to read an unmapped region of memory). Is there something like that in Interprocess/Boost (since the implementation needs to work both on M$ and GNU/Linux)? regards, dhruva Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/