Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Trouble using boost::edge_range in Boost Graph library
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-10 11:52:21

> I am having trouble getting this function to work. I am using 'multisetS'
> for OutEdgeProperty as instructed in the documentation, however, my code
> refuses to compile with the following errors:
>
> http://rafb.net/p/LgT89332.html
>
> I am using Visual Studio 8.0 SP1 under Windows Vista x64.

I suspect this is related to a problem discussed in a related post a week or
so ago by Ignacy. Specifically that several functions depend on versions of
equal_range that don't quite match the signature of std::equal_range. You
might provide a temporary fix by providing an overload that matches the
expected signature.

In general, the problem is that vertex and edge sets for anything other than
vertexS or listS isn't very well tested. If I have time towards the end of
the summer, I'll probably spend some time addressing these issues.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]