Subject: [Boost-users] boost/math/special_functions/legendre.hpp causing compile errors in other headers
From: Jeremy Conlin (jeremit0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-10 11:04:43

I recently started using the Boost Math libraries because I need legendre
polynomials. However I cam across a problem I was hoping someone on this
list could help me with.
My personal code compiles fine with no problems. When I add the line

#include "boost/math/special_functions/legendre.hpp"

then I get compiler errors attributed to one of my header files.
 Specifically I get:

my_header.hh:109 error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘tuple’ with no type

As I mentioned before, I don't believe the problem is in my header file
because it compiles just fine without the legendre.hpp file.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Do you know how to fix it? I am
running gcc 4.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.5.6.

Thanks,
Jeremy