Subject: [Boost-users] using boost :: thread in Linux
From: ayansinhas_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-03-13 02:54:20

HI,
I am using boost::thread for my project. I have extracted only
boost::thread through BCP and I have build my multithreading application.
It is working properly in my local machine (Windows)now I have to port it
over to linux box. I had couple of questions ...?? Is it ok to copy the
boost::thread folder (That I have extracted) from my local machine to linux
box and run my application?? or is it that I have to install the entire
boost library in linux box and then by using bcp I have to extract only
boost:thread part which I can use for my application?? Please let me know
what can be the possible solution.If there is any other solution please
feel free to advice.

Thanks In Advance
Ayan.