Subject: Re: [Boost-users] installing boost in linux (help needed urgently) !!!!!!
From: ayan sinha (ayansinhas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-15 11:13:21

Hi Matthieu,
                  Thanks for ur help.. just one last question I have
extracted only the thread part in a folder and I am going to use only thread
in my application.. Is it possible just to copy the thread folder and then
install only the thread part through bjam.. or is it that I have to install
the entire boost library in linux box and then use the threading part....
please do let me know if there any possible solutions....
Regards
AYAN.