Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [System] Process ID
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 20:46:18

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:46:34 +0100, Ovanes Markarian
<om_boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]Might be the wrong thread to ask, but:
> What about this lib:
> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?directory=Process

The latest version is in the sandbox:
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/process/

There were various Boost.Process drafts before which I had merged last
year. That's why I hope developers continue to work on the version in the
sandbox (not that we end up with a couple of different versions again).

> I see it is still developed, but can't find it in the review schedule.
> Are
> there any plans at least for a review?

There is currently no plan for a review as there are still a few things
left to do. I didn't have much time in the past months to work on
Boost.Process (lots of time went into writing a Boost book in German; see
http://www.highscore.de/cpp/boost/) but I didn't give up yet completely.
:-)

Boris