Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [mpl] is_constructible_from
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 12:15:53

Some time ago, I needed a trait is_copy_constructible, which is a special
case of is_constructible_from. I remeber to have some thought, that if C++
would support injected friends it might be possible to calculate. But that
was really tricky solution and I just posponed it until the compilers
support injected friends (due to the upcoming standard). At least MSVC 9
supports it now and I think we could try solving it, may be for the first
for copy constructible trait and later generalize it.