Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost_signals] How can i accelerate the compile process under VC.net?
From: boost michael (michael.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 19:43:46

Hi all,

I'm a newbie of boost. I use boost signals mechanism in my project which is
developed in VC.net 2003.

The boost libs(ver 1_34_1) have already been installed and built correctly.
But i still find that the compile precess of each file of my project
will become quite slow if a boost function call is included. The total time
spending on the compilation of my project may exceed 20 minutes. And I
think that is quite long if compared with the compilation of a project with
pure funcitons of VC libs.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to accelerate the compilation? Thanks
ahead.

Best,
Michael H.