Boost Users :
Subject: [Boost-users] BoostCon 2009 Schedule Now Live
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-24 15:25:49
The official schedule is now live at http://www.boostcon.com/program! A
few highlights of the "mouth-watering content" (in the words of one
* A keynote address from Andrei Alexandrescu called "Iterators Must Go."
It's sure to be provocative!
* Troy Straszheim's presentations on how high-energy physicists are
using Boost to process massive datasets as they go "Icefishing for
Neutrinos" and on Kamasu, his library for offloading computation to
your machine's GPU.
* Two hands-on sessions where we'll start recoding parts of Boost for
C++0x, applying rvalue references, variadic templates, decltype, and
advanced SFINAE capabilities using the latest GCC.
* "Practical C++ Test-Driven Development with Boost.Test and Bmock," by
* A session on compiler construction using Boost.Spirit v2, from Hartmut
Kaiser and Joel de Guzman
The complete list of sessions covers a wide range of other Boost and
C++-related topics. It is available at
http://www.boostcon.com/program/sessions. Please have a look, and
please, sign up for the conference! Remember, registration for the
whole week is just $599 before April 1st.
-- Dave Abrahams BoostPro Computing http://www.boostpro.com
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net