Subject: [Boost-users] [Graph] Problems with adjacency_matrix
From: Juan Antonio Farré Basurte (jafb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-26 21:47:16

Hello,
I have a problem with adjacency_matrix template.
It claims to implement VertexAndEdgeListGraphConcept, BidirectionalGraphConcept
and MutablePropertyGraphConcept.
But when I try to compile, it complains about using the next functions with an adjacency_matrix:

num_vertices(graph)
vertices(graph)
num_edges(graph)
edges(graph)
source(edge_descriptor, graph)
target(edge_descriptor,
graph)

and also with

get(&V::property, graph), where V is a vetex bundled-properties type
get(&E::property,
graph), where E is an edge bundled-properties type

(these get functions should return a property map for the corresponding bundled
property
and they work correctly for adjacency_list, just like the rest).

Is this a bug or an error in the documentation?

Thanks a lot,

Juan