Subject: [Boost-users] [Asio] Version correspondence?
From: Rush Manbert (rush_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-01 17:21:17

I'm trying to figure out which standalone Asio library versions
correspond to the Boost library versions for:
1.35.0
1.36.0
1.37.0
1.38.0

Is it possible to discover this from the header files? Is there some
other way?

I'm adding Asio-based classes to an existing library. I think I want
to try and implement them using the version that was in Boost 1.35.0,
but I would like to give library users the option to use the Boost
Asio or the corresponding stand-alone Asio. I expect some users would
appreciate that. That's why I need to know what standalone Asio
version to get.

- Rush