Subject: Re: [Boost-users] MSVC Visualizers Update
From: Andrey Tcherepanov (moyt63c02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-05 01:10:13

Well, you need not to append them, but insert into proper section of this
file -- it has a headers like in the ini files [header]. So, if you
appended it, you added them into wrong section. As far as I rememmber, You
need to insert them into [AutoExpand] or [Visualizers], not the last
[hresult] sections

HTH,

  Andrey