Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Spirit documentation as one file
From: Detlef Meyer-Eltz (Meyer-Eltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-09 08:36:14

> Does the Spirit documentation exist as a single file that can be
> downloaded and printed?

Your question has inspired me, to write a little program, which merges
the HTML files of the spirit documentation into one HTML file. I like
to have such a single file too, because it is not only useful for
printing but also for searching of expressions in the complete
documentation.

When the files are merged no attention is payed on the consistency of
the links. For the purposes mentioned above this isn't necessary. For
the exact representation of the result the "theme" folder with the
pictures and css-files would have to be installed parallel to the
result file. This is not the case at the link below. The raw result of
the merged spirit documentation can be seen here:

http://www.texttransformer.org/spirit_docs.html

The project is here:

http://www.texttransformer.org/MergeHTML_en.html