Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [uuid] status?
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-09 16:20:03

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 22:02 +0200, "Stephan Menzel"
<stephan.menzel_at_gmx.eu> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. April 2009 15:19:15 schrieb Mikko Vainio:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is there any results of the mini-review process of the UUID library?
> > Will the library be a part of boost anytime in the near future (say
> > 1.40.)?
>
> That'S a very good question. I am using rev 13 for quite a while now
> with good results but I would appreciate to have it in boost rather
> than needing to maintain and import it separately.

The results for the review can be found here:
http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2009/01/0221.php

I am working on getting it into boost. I did hope to to get it into
1.39.0, but sadly this won't happen. I need to finish going through the
post from the review and ensure I have addressed all of them.

> Cheers,
> Stephan

Regards,
Andy Tompkins