Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost thread conflicts with MFC
From: John Wilkinson (jwilkinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-09 16:29:46

I've found WTL to be very useful in getting a GUI app up and running. The company that I work for uses it for a fairly large commercial application. It's a relatively light-weight wrapper for the Windows GUI.

WTL is open source, and has been for several years: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wtl/

Disclosure: I am the moderator of the Yahoo group, and a member of the project on SourceForge. Development activity on the project has been fairly low for a while, and I'm not sure what the intent is for a new version (the latest is coming up on two years old).

John